10.21.2014

Harry Potter's Creamy Butter Beer

 

Want a warm and cozy drink for the holidays that's not hot cocoa? I mean, still have hot cocoa. Hot cocoa is amazing. But, every now and then, it's fun to try something different! Last year we had a Harry Potter Murder Mystery Party & this butter beer was definitely enjoyed! It is super rich. I suggest having it in place of dessert. Here's a super easy butter beer recipe below for you to try! 

 

  photo ingredients_zpsc0c44657.jpg
2 1/2 cups  milk
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp butter

or
2 1/2 cups of milk 
1/2 cup of butterscotch chips

 photo prep_zps53929e41.jpg
1. Heat milk in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stirring constantly.
2.  Once warm, add the remaining ingredients. Stirring constantly.
3. Once mixture is almost boiling, remove from heat.

4. Top with whip cream, caramel sauce & sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!

Tip: Blend if you want it extra frothy!
This recipe is found here along with 10 other variations. I would love to try them all & try the one that I think tastes the most like I imagine it! Let me know if you try one. Enjoy! 
post signature

3 comments :

Tarole said...

Ohhhh my goodness I am DEFINITELY trying this recipe this fall/winter. Thanks so much for sharing!

Minttu, Kivempi blogi said...

This look ridiculously YUMMY! I found my new favorite drink. Mmmm!

Diana L. said...

I think you've got me wanting to throw a Harry Potter murder mystery party for my birthday this year!

(catching up with past posts)

Pin It button on image hover