4.25.2013

Spring has Sprung


I'm obsessed. 
It seems that every branch & every plant is filling with flowers.
And I love it.
We have an amazing creator don't we?
I just imagine these flowers singing to His glory.
I have seen yellow bush upon yellow bush in our apartment complex. 
From far away I thought they were just yellow leaves, 
but after a few weeks I got a little closer and realized they were flowers. 
The flowers are beautiful but I still think she's the most beautiful. 
The flowers bring out her beauty I think. ;)
Happy Spring Friends.
I hope there are some flowers in bloom where you are. :) 
If not, buy some flowers! 
Flowers seem to make things so much brighter!

8 comments :

Blubtrflygrl said...

It's been cold here in New York but I am starting to see the blossoms and have to admit they make me smile, and give me hope that the warm weather is just around the corner. I even met a friend outside, down by the water yesterday. It definitely is the little things. If you don't stop to notice them, they can pass you by....

Living in Another Language said...

I love your hat! Super cute. I wish I could pull those off, but I end up looking like a freak.
I'm glad someone shares my obsession with spring. I could literally spend ALL DAY outside, everyday. Nothing like the fresh air, green grass, and flowers...tons of flowers!

Amanda | Living in Another Language

Unknown said...

I love all the colors and Clara's hair blowing in the wind. She's a model.

Sybil@PeaceitallTogether said...

Beautiful pics! I love the bright pink flowers that look like little raspberries. The photo of the dog...priceless!

Elizabeth said...

love the blooms! we are still waiting on them here but i know they will come!

Jules said...

Love the pictures! Inspired me to go out and see what is blooming in my own yard; and you are right... thank you God for the beauty around us every single day! New follower ... Jules from www.bles-id.blogspot

x S.K.K x said...

I have just stumbled across your blog and oh my goodness these photos have me hooked! How stunning! Cant wait to read more :-)

EveryDay Bloom said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos. I'm with you...I think spring is a glorious chorus. The pink blossoms especially are so enchanting. Cherry? Peach? Beautiful. Thanks for posting this. Lynaea @ EveryDayBloom.com

Pin It button on image hover