4.04.2013

Chara Kisses

I know some people have this thing about letting dogs lick their face.
As in, they don't like it or get grossed out by dogs licking their face.

I get it.

But I like it.
Chara can instantly put me in a good mood by licking my face.
Sometimes... okay most days.. I just lay down on the floor and she attacks me with love.
And I heart it.
It's an anxiety reliever and a mood booster. Almost instantly.
And I just feel.... free. Joyful. Praising God.
All that from that crazy happy dog licking my face.

I know. I know. It's gross.

But I don't care. :)
Yep.
That's right.
I let that tongue like my face.

That's all I have for you today friend.
Just my gross, weird stress reliever.

Be sure to check back tomorrow! I'm co-hosting the Aloha Blog Hop!

So what do you think.
Am I a sicko? 
Or do you like those big wet doggy kisses, too?

8 comments :

juliette said...

i just threw up a little in my mouth

Ruthie Hart said...

look at that tongue!!!!!!!!

Natashalh said...

Hehe - puppy! Love it! Great photo, I never have much luck capturing my dogs.

Natashalh

Jessica @ The Wondering Brain said...

hahaha! Following from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop :) Ni Hao and Howdy! Spent a little bit of time there and am currently in TX :)

Jessica
The Wondering Brain

Unknown said...

Hi! New follower via Bloglovin from the Aloha hop! Love a follow back! Thanks!
Alaina of Bullocks Buzz - http://www.bullocksbuzz.com
Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3983701

Unknown said...

I am a new follower from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop! Thanks for co-hosting this party! I love your Blog! I'm following you via GFC and Bloglovin
I hope that you will visite my blog and that you will considere to follow me back!
Marisa from
http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

Claire Justine said...

Arr great picture, thanks for hosting the hop,new follower by GFC :)http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/2013/04/windy-shopping-days-and-school-holiday.html

Because Shanna Said So said...

No, silly! You are not a sicko!! That's your baby!! :) Gotta love those kisses! And thank you for the SWEET comment today! You made my day! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover