8.27.2012

Cake Cookies

Hey friends and family!
I have another recipe for you!
Can you tell I'm on vacation? I do WAY too much baking! :)

It's Zachary's fault. He gives me these eyes that say,
"Make me dessert!"
{Actually what really happens is, I want dessert, but would NEVER make it just for myself, so I say, "Do you want me to make you dessert?" And he says, "Meeehh," because he doesn't really care, and then I imagine him saying "Make me dessert, wife!" and so I very heroically go to the kitchen to fulfill his request.}


And so, I relented. :)
I didn't have a lot of ingredients yesterday but I did have a cake box!
I'm not really a cake person though so I looked up some recipes for cake cookies and of course there's ton!
Best part, their all SUPER easy!

1 cake box of your choice
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
 (plus a little extra if your batter seems to dry)
Toppings/mix in's of your choice
I topped ours with coconut and chocolate chips, 
which was amazing because the coconut toasted! yum!

Mix all together.
Place on oiled baking sheet.
Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.

See how easy that was!?

Enjoy!
We really liked these because they weren't too sweet like normal cookies and a little chewy/dense. Perfect with coffee or milk.

2 comments :

Carolyn said...

Yum. May try these. Same night I make the mac n cheese. Lol. Thanks for sharing. Love you. Gma

shelly said...

Yummy

Pin It button on image hover