12.26.2012

Long Noodles & Cute Headbands

I have just bits of randomness for you all today. 
{Also, get ready for some fantastic quality photos..;P I apologize in advance for my laziness in editing photos.}
Like, check out the world's longest noodles. 
 Okay. Maybe not the world's longest, but these babies are long. 
And they were inspiration for several noodle jokes & a Chinese noodle game show idea among Zachary and our friend CJ. 
Who doesn't love a good noodle game show? 
 Just a bed of drying fish. A normal sight on the seaside of China. 
My sweet little sister and bubbles. 
 We got Scrabble for Christmas and can't stop playing!! We're not very good at it but we still have fun!
 Chara thoroughly loved Christmas. 
{Can't wait to tell you more about all our awesome gifts and festivities! 
We were immensely blessed this Christmas. So thankful. }  
Have you seen Prep and Landing? 
It's the cutest. Really, we love it.
We've watched it the last few years, since it came out. 
You can watch it on hulu.com. 
Check it.
The cutest headband I've ever warn alert.
I am loving this headband and I won it on a blog giveaway!!!
Also, you should definitely go check out Teresa's blog over at Newborn Mama.
She is the sweetest and most beautiful blogger. I love her blog because not only is she a gorgeous Mama on the outside, she is even more beautiful on the inside, and it shows in her blog. 

Also, she has one cute baby! You know those adorable tangled up in lights baby pics from Pinterest? Ya, well her little guy could be a poster child for those! So sweet! 

All you married ladies will appreciate this post, on being intentional with your husband.
 I love their wedding pictures, too! 

And if you're still not intrigued, click here to see a fantastic idea for soup in a jar. I have seen this on Pinterest and at the store, but I had never thought about this 
being such a great gift for families in need. 

Ya, I told you. Gorgeous on the inside. :) 
So thankful for your sweet heart & that I get to read about it on your blog, Teresa. :)

Hope you are having an awesome Thursday! 

6 comments :

sarahssidebar said...

Hello!
So glad you had a wonderful Christmas! :) I love the headband!
Who won Scrabble?

Chelsea @ Lost in Travels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea @ Lost in Travels said...

I am so immensely jealous that you not only have a dog but a BIG dog with you! Our land lord looked freaked out when we asked her if we could get one (Jindo is what we were looking at). But as you know, most people here have tiny poodle dogs with dyed hair. Looks like you had a great Christmas!

WhatJeanLikes said...

It looks like you all had a great time even though you're far away from home and the traditions you're used to. The headband is very cute btw. :)

Thank you so much for linking up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop last week. I am following you back by the way. :)

If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

Come and link up, enter the giveaway (if you haven't yet) and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

Aloha,

Jean {What Jean Likes}

Lorraine @ Cooking for Prince Charming said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Now following you, can't wait to read more! :) I love the headband, so cute!

Lorraine

MorgHarpNich.com said...

those are some pretty impressive noodles! my husband would LOVE that!
definitely appreciate the randomness
also, glad to see another playing scrabble! i actually got scrabble for christmas! love that game...a little too much :)

Pin It button on image hover