12.02.2012

Christmas Tree & A Blog Hop

How was your weekend?! 
Our's was pretty awesome but super busy!
Saturday I went to a Christmas Fair!
It's small Christmassy things like this that really get me in the Christmas spirit!
So thankful for an international community here that puts these things on!
Speaking of Christmas, the weekend after Thanksgiving we put up our Christmas tree!
We were super blessed to have this tree! It's difficult to find trees in China.
Our friends Justin and Catherine, found this tree in the teacher's room in Dongying and used it last year, so they passed it on to us! It's like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants tree.

Zachary's stocking! I have a matching red one. Zachary's mother sent them to us while we were living in Korea. 
We pulled out all the ornaments! I love setting them all out to see what we have!
This is also one of my favorite things to do after shopping, laying every thing out to look over my finds!
Final product! It looks smaller here than it does in person. (at least I think so) 
We don't have any lights on it yet! We might skip those this year. Is that lame?
I love this globe ornament.
It's very accurate. Ha! There's a ginormous lake in the middle of the U.S. in Canada. 
It's not the Great Lakes anymore people. It's the Ginormous Lakes. 
We ALWAYS have a Starbucks ornament on our tree!
We even have a baby tree for the dining room table.
With our tree came half of another tree. Zachary clipped off the branches and formed them into a wreath for me! 
We left out three of these creepy angel ornaments.
Chara liked it though. 
Chara with her stocking. 

And now, for your Linking Delight, I give you Michelle,
 from Michelle's Pixie Dust's Social Stack Up Blog Hop! 
{I'm Co-Hosting!}

Hey Everyone! Welcome back to the Social Stack Up Blog Hop! We are in our 4th week, I hope everyone has made some new blog friends! Link up your blog and share the hop with your followers!

If you are interested in co-hosting one week, shoot me an email at: michellespixiedust@gmail.com
Michelle's Pixie Dust


Social Stack Up Rules:
1. Please follow me and the amazing co-hosts via GFC, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or other social network.

2. Grab a Social Stack Up button to display somewhere on your page.

3. Share this hop with your friends! The more people who know about the hop, the more friends we can all make.

 

Host:

Co Hosts:

Returning for an encore due to technical difficulties {and because we like her}

6 comments :

Ruthie Hart said...

pretty pretty! I Love that little Asian girl ornaments!

Amanda @ Life, Experience Needed said...

I love your tree.

thanks for hosting
New follower
http://lifeexperienceneeded.blogspot.ca

Helene said...

love the picture of all the ornaments! and your beautiful dog!!

Catherine said...

Awww... our tree!!!!! I'm sentimental about it.
That's a special tree ~ It was our FIRST ONE!!!! :)

It looks wonderful. Well done friend!
Ours is up here too... Pictures coming soon!

xoxox

Rina said...

That's a beautiful christmas tree! And lovely shots too :)
Linking up from Social Stack Up!

Unknown said...

Nice tree!! Love that Asian girl and the Starbucks ornament!

xx Audrey

fashionhightea.blogspot.com

Pin It button on image hover