10.26.2012

Things that make me Smile

Pumpkin Patch pictures and videos of my little sister walking! 
Going on a lunch date with Zachary today because we got off work early.
The fact that she has her back legs on the couch and her front legs on the ground.
And this sweet face.
Even when she's begging for food.
Cookie trails and babies covered in cookie crumbs. 

Jumping pictures with friends.
{Engagement Photo-4 years ago}
The fact that he still fixes my hair. :)
 That my friends look like celebrity moms.
 Pictures of family love.
Friends at the beach with mountains in view.
The cleverness of the Chinese. 
{This stick is clogging a hole in the hose.}
The ocean.
Boys, loving on their fathers. 
Little girls, very seriously, telling grown men all of the Disney Princess Stories.
{My favorite part was his sweet responses, questions and attention to her.}
That 12 year old boys are still boys and pretend like blankets are capes while jumping over rocks.
That friends know me and know to capture moments like this. 
Moments of my insanity. 
Picking sand out of Ella's hair. Secretly one of my favorite things to do in the world. 
And that my hair is frizzy like a little girls, after a long day of play, and still unhighlighted, but it's okay. Because I am loved. Accepted.
The fact that the camera "shy girl" takes the most beautiful photos. 

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
Philippians 4:8
What has made you smile lately?

3 comments :

Ruthie Hart said...

Chara is such a goofy girl! Hilarious! Ernie would love her, he loves our neighbors golden! And no lie, I saw the picture of your friends with the strollers and though you had gotten a snapshot of a celebrity! LOL!

ramsaygrace said...

Your sweet pup with that crazy way of relaxing (backside up, front down) made me smile!

Catherine said...

Running amongst falling leaves makes me smile.
Halloween candy makes me smile.
Carving pumpkins with the family last night made me smile.
Making my first s'more yesterday made me smile.
Sitting around the fir pit with the people that I love makes me smile.
Thinking about seeing my family in February makes me smile.
Painting makes me smile.
My friends new born twin boy make me smile!
Knowing that I get to marry my best friend in 4 months makes me smile!!!

Thanks for the post!
I'm smiling!!! :)

Pin It button on image hover