4.27.2016

Four Wednesday Wishes


I know it's almost hot Texas summer weather but you guys, I can't get over sweaters. And I love, LOVe this zip front sweater. Want. 

I was completely out of the Kendra Scott loop while in Asia but now that I'm in it, I like it. Love her Rayne necklace in any stone really. I love the boho metal fringe on it. Why are you so expensive beautiful necklace? 

I'm still stuck in the 2000's and starstuck by The Hill's cast. It's bad, I know, but I am. And honestly, Lauren Conrad & Whitney Port have gone far since The Hills days. They're both amazing designers & I love peeking on their sites every now & then to see what lovelies they've designed up. I love this floral moto jacket. It's all kinds of amazing. 

I can't even. Guys, this necklace, it's like my dream necklace. Fringe. So much fringe. Insert emoji with heart eyes right now. Great news is that I found a necklace almost identical for only $32. So, when I finally come around to being okay, actually getting Zachary to be okay. with spending $32 on a necklace, I'm getting it. 
 
  That's my 4 Wednesday Wishes of the day. What about you? What are you wishing for?
post signature

No comments :

Pin It button on image hover