Is just a white wall. I should probably do something about that. That's the only view I've seen the last few days. The hubs is at work and I'm bedridden, with no computer. Which has been nice actually. I've slept ridiculous amounts and spent much needed time with Jesus. I will say though that my back is killing me and I've missed blogging like crazy! But it's been so good.
Last week my heart started skipping pretty continuously. This past weekend and the last two days anytime I get out of bed it skips and flutters constantly. It's scary stuff but I am trusting God with my little ole' heart. Well, trying to. :) I will get a holtor moniter for 24 hours tomorrow and one day I'll blog about this whole anxiety/heart experience I've had the last 7 months. But not today.
Because today is Tuesday!
And it's time for
Since I didn't do one last week, there is TONS to catch you up on!
- Last week we had a "See Ya Later" pizza party for Jessica and Marrick. :( We were so bummed to see them go Saturday but we know God has amazing plans for them. Honestly, I'm super sad. I feel like a huge part of my heart and life here in Qingdao, got on a plane for South Africa Saturday.
- Flowers from the week.
- Check out this crazy type of spider we have all over our apartment complex.
- Walking with Chara.
- We found out our apartment complex has a coffee shop now! They have lots of other choices besides coffee and a great relaxed environment with cozy couches!
- Zachary got a plant for the apartment. I love it!
- Last week one of my students and her mom brought a jack-o-lantern they carved and I got to use it to teach in my classes. They did a great job.
I love how they did this. You could hold the pumpkin like a bag.
I thought this would be great for hanging on a porch or front door.
- Snapshots from class this past week. My little lovelies' coloring.
- Last Wednesday we all went to dinner to bid Jessica and Marrick a final goodbye and we became obsessed with cheesy snails. Jessica was always talking about them, so we finally tried them. Deeeelicious! I could have ate a dozen snails!
- I am also OBSESSED with this broccoli. Sprayed with cooking spray, sprinkled with sea salt and baked in the oven!
- Last Thursday Phoebe, Kate and Katie came over and we prepared for our Church's Harvest/Soup party we had this past Saturday. We had lots of fun watching New in Town with Renee Zellwiger, drinking hot cocoa and cutting out leaves.
Zachary made this AMAZING hot chocolate!
- Friday I baked 6 pumpkins in preparation for the Harvest Party!
- Saturday we had an awesome Harvest/Soup tasting party!! I can't wait to post more about it!
Thanks for catching up!
Hope you guys have an awesome Tuesday!!