10.06.2015

Chocolate Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Bread

I'm so happy to share this amazing pumpkin bread with you guys today. It's delicious. Just amazing. Like, I'm kind of obsessed. I'm thinking of ways to bake it & share & spread this pumpkin, delciousness. I want to give it to the neighbors! The church! Zachary's co workers! It's just so good, it must be shared! I tried to buy a ten pound bag of flour at Sam's the other day with loaves upon loaves of this pumpkin bread in mind but my mother vetoed it for me & for good reason. We have a wedding this coming weekend that we are preparing for! We are buuuusy. And as much as I want to be eating making loaves upon loaves, this week is not the time! But that doesn't stop me from sharing it with you. Maaaaaaake it. I'm in love.
 
3 C Flour
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Baking Soda
4 Eggs 
2 C Sugar
1 15 oz. can of Pumpkin
1 1/2 C Canola Oil 
(I know this sounds like a lot but it's the perfect amount. It's not greasy at all.)
1 Bag (about 2 cups) of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1 C of Cinnamon Chips
 
 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all dry ingredients together. Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients. Pour in all wet ingredients & mix thoroughly. Fold in the chocolate chips until they're dispersed evenly. Grease two 8x4 loaf pans. I use coconut oil cooking spray. Split the batter between the two pans, pouring it evenly into both pans. 
 
Bake for 60-70 minutes.
I baked mine for 65 minutes, removed from the oven & covered with foil for a little more baking time while keeping it moist. 
 
 Cool for 10 before serving.
 
DSC_0324DSC_0317
Slice & enjoy! It's delicious hot or cold & great with milk or coffee. :) post signature

No comments :

Pin It button on image hover